Wow it's been a loooong time. Sorry about that. Ive been busy with work and other such things. Since I don't know where to start I'll just talk about how pregnancy has been treating me or rather the things that people can tell you but you don't get until after life is inside you:
~Hormones really are the worst, I cry at least once a day and really it's getting old
~At the begining the baby feels like popcorn, just tiny movements and it's one of the best feelings in the world
~Now I feel kicks. Tons. She (oh yeah I'm having a girl) likes to kick me in the ribs, the side, the other side and now she sticks her head way up into my ribs.
~I think she has bruised my side.
~ Sleeping is becoming more challanging.
~Setting up the baby room is the best :)
~The amount of love you feel when you can sit on the couch and watch your belly move is amazing.
~Shoes really are the best (Chris feels baby doesn't need winter boots since she won't be walking in snow that's only an inch deep...I beg to differ :P)
~My belly really does look like I stuffed a basketball up there, from the back I don't even look pregnant.
~There comes a point where you need to pee all the time.
~Due to my first point I worry about becoming a mother and have break downs about it.
~Work is a pain.
~Sometimes I do toot because it takes lots of momentum to get up then I laugh so hard I toot again...lovely.
~I'm scared to death right now...but I know it will all be ok. She has been my strength and I know once she gets here she'll love me and give me comfort through the hard stuff.
That's all for now! I'll try to keep you all updated more in the next seven(!) weeks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment