2.03.2014

Someday

I've said this so many times but children are my friends. It doesn't matter how much I see them or what age, all of them have touched me in one way or another. Today I sat and watched as a little friend had a funeral. He joined my baby girl in heaven last week. No explanation or reason why. He just peacefully left this world. 

I am grateful that I had time to process that Ayla was leaving. I am also grateful that although I never wanted to understand this kind of pain, I do so I can hopefully help someone else. I get it. I understand a mourning mothers pain and I hope that in some way I can help those in similar circumstances. 

My heart breaks for my little friend's family. Over and over. I don't get why he left, and probably never will, but I hope they find the support that's needed to pick themselves up and live. 

Someday all of us moms of angel children will hold them again and then we will truly understand the unconditional  love that those children have for us. 

Someday 

No comments:

Post a Comment