Ok I would like to announce that basketball is almost over for me which means I will never have to work another game again!! As much as I know I've grown from the experiences over the last 4 years it still feels great to know that I am almost done.
With baketball almost over I can now prepare for the next few months because they are going to be CrAzY with Europe in just over a month and grad in 8 weeks I doubt I'll have time to breathe. But then again I am so excited to be able to go to Paris and Rome and actually see what we've talked about in social for years :P and strangly enough our grad theme is Rome so I can bring home some things to put as center pieces, if I can find anything small enough that is haha.
I had no idea you were going to Europe--how exciting!
ReplyDeleteI know!!! and it's in 27 days now!!
ReplyDeleteUm Europe?? SO cool!!
ReplyDelete