
So I leave from the Calgary Airport at 1:15 pm on Tuesday and after a connecting flight in Toronto I will arrive in Paris at about 10:15 in the morning...so basically I will have to sleep on the plane or risk being totally exausted all day :P I can't wait to visit sites such as the Efile Tower, the Vatican City, the Trevi Fountain and much, much more!!!
What I am also looking forward to is visiting Juno Beach, the location of one of the most significant battles for Canadians durring World War Two, many people died there and it's just one of the many pieces of history my class and I will be able to experience. I will post some pics as soon as I get the time to, so for now bon voyage and talk to you in a few weeks!!
Have a great trip--can't wait to see the photo documentation! That dress is beautiful--can't wait to see photos of you in it! Have a great time.
ReplyDeletei could kill you...im so jealous! have fun and love ya, grad date! ;)
ReplyDeleteHave SO much fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDelete