4.20.2009

Hasn't Set In

I can't believe that I have been to Europe...everything just seems so sureal, I saw so many cool things and tasted the best pasta in the world and I even threw a coin in the Trevi fountain. I still can't believe that I've seen everything that I have, and it probably will take me a while for everything to set in. So instead of talking about my experiences because there are so many to name I'll just show you through pictures with some captions:


Here's one of the Efile Tower, we didn't get to go up it because it was on strike but it was cool to see it up close.



This is Notre Dame, we didn't have time to go inside but looking at it was enough for me



This was at the Juno Beach Cemetery, this was one of the parts of the trip that I actually teared up, for those that don't know Juno Beach was one of the most significant battles for Canadians because we lost so many people, and seeing the number of graves there was pretty powerful.



The Arc de Triomphe



Me standing by the Louvre



A church in Florence built many years ago, it was huge!!! and Florence was by far my favorite part, I am going back to Italy someday I swear!!



I just wanted to show you how green Italy was :D




Yes this is defiantly the Coliseum...it's so pretty and amazingly beautiful


This is the inside of the Coliseum



I almost cried standing here, this is the Trevi Fountain...it looked so gorgeous and especially at night!!!! I loved this night, we walked around the city at night and everything was so pretty I could hardly believe it!!


After visiting the Vatican City we were in St. Peter's Square and we saw the Pope!!! here's the one in the middle.

Ok so that's a taste of what I saw in Europe, it was definatly a life changing experience and I hope that I can go again some day.

3 comments:

  1. That's incredible! That's so amazing you got to go to Europe--you'll remember that forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Again I will say that you have some serious photography skills! Love you, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the photo tour--it's beautiful! What a great experience for you and something you'll always remember.

    We got your graduation announcement--thanks! Your picture is super cute and now hanging on our refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete