For the past little while my parents and I have had a fun time trying to share two vehicles between the three of us. With my mom in a stake calling and my dad now in a calling that requires him to go to meetings we decided that it was time for me to have my own vehilce. Well guess what? I bought one this week and after a few issues with the insurance company taking their sweet time I am proud to say I am the owner of my very own car :) it's not overly fantastic but it will get the job done. I would also like to mention that I payed for everything myself, so I guess i'm broke again...ohh well it was worth it :P
Good for you! That is awesome that you could get your very own car! I also heard that there was a treat in the trunk for you! Haha!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Having your own car is so exciting. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYes there was a treat in the trunk...sadly my dad poured it down the drain before I could get to it...joking!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Emily it does feel good :)
Woohoo! (I know this is a little late in coming and that you've had lots of car trouble since, but your blog doesn't pop up on my google reader—I need to check more often!)
ReplyDelete