Wow time seems to move at a very steady pace, we're already into 2010!! So December was a very busy month and deffinatly did not feel like Christmas time :( I was working two jobs and trying to balance a social life (but it seemed like work took over), I now have a fantastic job at the Day Care close to where I live and it never ceases to be boring. There are some days where I feel like sticking the children in a room and leaving them there but then there are days where I absolutely love them.
When I finally did get a break from work it was Christmas (literally I worked at my other job until 6 on Christmas Eve). After I finshed up work I headed to my aunt and uncle's house where we had a program and that was fun. I love spending time with family :) On Christmas day we headed up to Calgary to spend some time with my dad's side of the family. It was truly amazing to me how every year our family grows and changes, my cousin was even commenting how soon i'll be bringing a new boy into the family...I don't think it will be that soon but you never know. All in all it was a good Christmas filled with family and less arguing then usual.
New Years Eve wasn't all that fantstic, I headed to the YSA dance and it was alright, it was all new to me so I didn't know what to expect from it. It was lame because we barely had a countdown and when the clock struck 12 we had a garbage bag of balloons fall from the roof and that was it...HAPPY NEW YEAR haha, there were some couples who were making the best out of their new year...yup next year I don't think I'll be attending :P
So with that I want to wish everyone a wonderful new year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment