I love Sundays they are about the only thing that keeps me going durring the long week, I have to say that this particular Sunday was a great one. You see I had to give a talk in church yesterday and normally I leave the preparing until the last minute...haha...but this time I started preparing the night I found out about my assignment. I loved it!! It felt like the topic was for my benefit rather then the people I was speaking to.
My topic was 2 Nephi 32:5 which says " For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter by the way and recieve the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things, which ye should do." It was just what I have been searching for in the last few months!! When I got up to speak I didn't even sound nervous and I said everything that I wanted to, it was perfect. Also it seemed that alot of people enjoyed it because I kept getting comments on it, I even got two notes from the Love Box yesterday :) Also my mom was able to be there for my talk, it just so happened that she was doing visits as part of her calling. I loved having her there!!
To top off my Sunday I went over to Heather's house for a games night, normally I don't go to those type of things because I don't feel confident enough in a group of people I don't know that well. But yesterday I decided that I needed to get out more and I'm so glad I did. I finally feel like I'm getting to know some people.
So that was my Sunday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment