October is always a busy month in the O'Brien household, between birthdays, thankgiving and halloween it is always busy around here. Since I wrote an episle about Eric I should probably do the same with Chris. He is my youngest brother and by far the funniest person I've ever met, when I am having a bad day he seems to always make me laugh and it seems that we both go through a transfermation at about 9 or 10 at night...we are a tad bit crazy and that's what I'm going to miss when I move out. He is now 13 and I can't believe that it's been 13 years since I first met him :). I can't wait to spend eternity with him as well.
My birthday is also in October so again we had cake (it's no wonder that my parents complain about having to much sugar). On my birthday I hung out with my friend Julianna and that was fun and then I went home and had a good dinner with my family, I really am going to miss them all when I move out :(.
No comments:
Post a Comment