I have decided to be more positive with my life, yes my car is being dumb but my dad figured out the problem and hopefully it'll be fixed again by this weekend, yes I work ALL the time but hey at least I'm saving up for college, and yes I feel like a hermit and when I am invited to things I tend to use excuses like I'm to tired...ect. But I do have a great life and I am making great friends at the YSA ward, and I got into College so in the fall I'll be starting my two year program so I can teach pre-school and possibly work in a daycare.
Yesterday I decided that I couldn't avoid social interaction anymore, so after the CES broadcast I headed over to Ashley's house for the weekly games night. I usually don't go because like I said by the time Sunday rolls around I am so tired that I just want to chill at home. But since I'm trying to be more positive I went and it actually was fun :) I didn't know most of the people but I played spoons anyway and I have found that it is a great icebreaker game...let's just say I got a little intense and ended up in someones lap...but no worries we both laughed at the awkwardness of the situation.
I'm glad you're trying to be more positive and outgoing! I definitely have hermit tendencies and would almost always rather stay at home, but I'm usually glad when I put myself out there more!
ReplyDelete