6.24.2010

A Great Day :)

Today is a good day, do you want to know why?? Well for starters the sun is shining and the lakes we have around town are basically gone. For the past few weeks it's been raining ALL the time, just last Thursday my boss' house got flooded and she basically has to re-build the entire basement. But we haven't got rain for the past couple days (knock on wood) so it's drying out.

Another reason why today is a great day is that Rehn is starting to be such a sweetheart towards me, not to long ago whenever I so much as looked at her she'd scream her head off....it wasn't fun :P But now she loves me and no longer screams, she actually wants me to play with her all day which makes me feel pretty spectacular. I wish I could post a picture of her just to show you what a cutie she is, but since I work in a daycare I need to get special permission first so I won't post anything yet.

I got a text message a couple hours ago saying that my cousins from the states were almost in Canada!!! This weekend is my grandpa Wood's 80th birthday so the whole family is getting together to do a special party for him. I'm so excited to see everyone together again :).

So all in all it's been a great couple of days, and hopefully I'll have more to post before the weekend is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment