I am happy to report that I found a place to move into! It's not im my current ward but it is in the same stake so it won't be completly new. By this time next week I will have finished my first few days of school, be moved in, and hopefully be pretty good at cooking my own meals. I am so excited that I am moving on and vernturing out on my own, I'm sure it will be a reality check but I am ready to learn!
Oh and today I went to the dentist and had a funny conversation with him concerning my wisdom teeth.
Dentist: How old are you?
Me: 19
Dentist: Oh so old enough to get your wisdom teeth out
Me: Ya....
Dentist: It's not an emergency or anything but if ever you get bored and you have 2 ot 3 days to relax, you can make an apointment to get your wisdom teeth out (smiles really big at me), wouldn't that be exciting?
It's very unlikely that I will EVER get so bored that I'm willing to put myself through that, but I guess I'll have to do it eventually...maybe in May :P
No comments:
Post a Comment