One year ago I didn't know what I wanted.
I thought that I would be going to BYU-I for who knows what degree.
I wasn't happy with where I was in life.
Also working at the store wasn't doing much for my overal mood.
It's amazing what can happen in one year, I'm heading to school in a week for my Early Childhood Education Certificate. I am happy with my decision to stay here and am excited to start college life! I've had a great time working with all the kids at daycare and am actually pretty sad to leave them. But who knows in another two years I could be working with them again, I guess what I've learned this year is that you can't plan to much ahead because nothing seems to go the way you want it to. I'm not saying that I'm glad my life is ending up this way I am actually quite happy it did, it's just not what I expected :P I just had to learn to put my faith in the Lord and believe that he will lead me to where I'm meant to go.
So what ever is in store for me in the next year, what ever life throws at me, I have to trust that I'll be ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment