9.30.2010

Life

Yes I’m still alive, I’ve just been really busy. School has been going great! There are still times when I think ‘what am I doing here?’ but then I get to practicum and realize what the point is :P. I really think that I made the right choice in staying here, this is truly what I want to do for the rest of my life….i just have to make it through the next two years.


Living on my own has gotten easier; I still go home at least once a week but I don’t miss it as often as I used to. Although it is still nice to go home and eat a nice meal and hang out with my family :)I think what makes it easier to live on my own is my roommates, we all get along really well and haven’t fought at all. It’s pretty sweet that we can hang out and talk about anything, even at two in the morning :P.

In other news I felt like yesterday was a very productive day. I got home worked on my English assignment which I am almost finished, I did my video quiz, started on my paper on developmentally appropriate practices, and went to institute. I even went to bed early! That hardly ever happens now a days. But I hope to be almost done the developmental practices paper by tomorrow so that I can watch conference this weekend :D

Ohh and I bought a new more relaible car. It seems to be working which is a good sign :P haha

Well that’s about it for now, hopefully I’ll have time in the near future to update again.

No comments:

Post a Comment