I am so OCD, seriously: P when it takes an hour to cut out 5 calendar pictures there is something wrong. For one of my assignments I have to make a picture file with at least thirty pictures and so far I have twelve cut out, none cropped onto a piece of construction paper, and defiantly none laminated…I might be working on this for a while yet haha. It would’ve taken less time had I been ok with a slight diagonal in my cutting skills ( no one would probably notice), but nOo I have to get it completely straight and spend about ten minutes on each one. Too bad I’m not that OCD about my room…
At least I got one thing accomplished tonight. I studied for about an hour for my psychology test coming up on Thursday. Hopefully I do well because like my instructors tell me if I don’t do well in psychology then I’m hooped :S I think I’ll do alright though, I memorized Freud’s, Erikson’s, and the Newman’s theories of development (it’s the center of everything that I’ll learn this semester and next).
In other news both of my brothers turned a year older in the past couple weeks :) I can’t believe that Eric is 16 and Chris is 14. Where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday that we were making mud pies in the backyard and now Eric can date, Chris can go to stake dances and I am almost half done my first semester of College. That’s scary.
Speaking of birthdays I will be twenty on Saturday! Weird hey? I will no longer be a teenager and enter into true adulthood. Not that I haven’t already but being nineteen makes me feel young still :P. Another advantage of being twenty is that I can be a paid councillor at EFY, hopefully this year they won’t reject my application like last year haha.
Anyways it’s time to get back to work...lame :P
No comments:
Post a Comment