I Julie Marie O’Brien just finished the last of my homework! Well besides tomorrow’s observations, but those will not take long. I cannot believe that I have survived my first semester of college :) and that I pulled out with at least a B in every class, how do I feel? Relieved and relaxed :P Although I’m sad that I have to say goodbye to the children at my practicum I am really excited to be done.
What’s next for the next MONTH? Christmas :), reading, blogging, facebooking, piano, and visiting my children at the daycare. I really can’t wait to see them and be able to pick them up and give them all big hugs :). Oh and tomorrow my beautiful roomies and I are having a girls night (so excited :P) Anyways I’m going to bed…and it’s only 12:30! Wow that’s a first in a long time :P. Good night blogging world
No comments:
Post a Comment