3.24.2011

Bliss :)


+


=
A good afternoon :)

For those of you who are not aware of the state of my room, before yesterday, had not a 'makeover' (aka a nice cleaning) in months. But yesterday I decided that a cluttered room makes a cluttered mind so I buckled down and did it, I even went as far as to tackle the front enrty. I love spring cleaning :) and chocolate is always a welcomed addition to any day....

Also Kalina and I have this impulse to change up our living room, but even though I was dieing to do it last night we decided to wait for Kim and her expert interior design ways to get back from a school trip. But I can't wait to change things up, it's almost spring time so I feel a need for a change. I see all the cute colors, flowers and spring things that I want to get them all. But my bank account is not happy with me as of late so I'm trying to resist :P Hopefully in a month (if all goes well) though I'll be making some money again :P. 

Only three weeks then I'm free!!

2 comments:

  1. i almost bought some of those pomegranate things today! they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo I looooove this post. puts a big ole' smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete