3.28.2011

Tagged

Yay for my first tag :) There is this blogging thing that has been going around and one of my high school best friends tagged me. Her name is Megan and I adore her. Saddly life has been so busy for the past while so I haven't had a chance to hang out with her but as soon as school is over I plan to have many visits with her and her sweet baby boy :). I miss her.

So here's the list:
1.List three things you love about yourself.
2.Post a picture you love.
3.List five bloggers to whom your passing this along to.

1. This one is hard for me because I tend to get down on myself quite a bit.With that being said I do have some things I love about myself;
A) I love being me, there is no one like me and for that I'm grateful. I may be a product of my parents and how they raised me (which was fantstic by the way, I love them so much) but I am my own person with my own mind and thoughts. I am unique. I am my own kind of beautiful. I am a daughter of God who has the potential to become something far greater then I can even fathom. I love who I am and who I am becoming.

B) I have the ability to feel others pain. This is both a blessing a curse because I tend to take on everyone's problems. There were times in high school where I layed in my bed and cried over something that was happening to someone else. I've gotten better at distancing myself from others problems but even now there times I want to help someone with a major issue and unfortunately I can't. It kills me. But I do love how I can try to relate to people, I'm a naturally caring person and love to listen and try to be there for moral support. My entire life I've been the person who attempts to be strong for others just so they can feel like someone cares. Everyone needs a friend :)

C) I love how I'm not perfect. This may sound strange but I honestly do love how as I go through life I have so many chances to grow and develop as a person. How much would I truly get out of life if I was a perfect person and couldn't progress further? My experiences define me; they have, and continue to, make me into the person I am. Yes at times I wish I could skip the whole 'learn through my own mistakes' thing but really it has made me stronger. The thing I love the most though is that I'm not done learning, I have so much more to learn and I will never be perfect in this life. It gives me an opportunity to grow.

2.
I love my roommates and couldn't ask for anyone better to live with when I'm not at my parents.
PS: I was trying to find a current picture of my entire family and didn't suceed, I guess we'll just have to get on that :P

    Kalina
    Lindsey
Sorry just three for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment