Merry Christmas everyone! (I know it's late but better late then never right?) We finally have internet so I'll be posting more blog posts. Sorry I haven't been around for a few months :P We've been busy. With work for the both of us and married life to deal with it keeps us on our feet. But we love it. I love Christmas time and I love the fact that it's such a wonderful time to spend time with family. This Christmas was nice, I got to spend time with my family while also having another family to talk to.
I loved being able to spend Christmas with my husband, it was a unique experience and I can't wait to have more :). Although it was different it was fun. I got to spend time with my family and Arles at the same time, they get along so well and for that I'm truly grateful. Our family just keeps growing and before we know it Eric and Chris will be bringing in new people as well.
There is so much I want to talk about but I can't seem to bring my thoughts together in a way that sounds somewhat intelligent. So I'll just list all the happenings around here:
*Eric finally went driving today
*I got more shoes for Christmas
*Sleep is a wonderful thing
*I went out for sushi with the girls last week....oh how I love them
*I took Arles out for sushi the next night
*My brother in law has been living with us
*I cook...amazing right?
*Arles and I are heading to Edmonton for a couple days (I guess you can call it a honeymoon since we never went on one)
...and there's more but I'll post about them later.
Sorry for the short post but I really should get to bed. I've been pretty tired lately and this week is the perfect opportunity to catch up on sleep. Oh but one more thing...Emily is engaged :) :). I'm so happy for her and can't wait for all of us cousins to meet up with our husbands :P. Anyways good night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment