1.02.2012

Soundtrack

So as you know I love music. So much. And this post has been in the process for a while, I’ve been trying to comprise a list of songs that describe my life in the past year through music. I think I’ve finally got it :P So here you go;

1. I Gotta Feeling-Black Eyed Peas
2. Crush- David Archuleta
3. Merry Go Round-Suzie Mcneil
4. A Little Bit Stronger- Sara Evans
5. When I Look At you- Miley Cyrus (Yes I know what you’re all thinking…really Julie, really?? :P)
6. Just So you Know-Jesse McCartney
7. Love Story- Taylor Swift
8. Marry You- Bruno Mars
9. Just A Kiss-Lady Antebellum
10. Letters to Juliet Instrumental Song
11. Ours-Taylor Swift
12. I’ll Be- Edwin McCain
13. Here in Your Arms- Hellogoodbye
14. I Wanna Party- Rio Soundtrack
15. Love Story/Viva la Vida- Jon Schmidt

Sorry about all the love songs :P what can I say, my life has been a romantic comedy. You know the ones filled with cheesy lines and lots of laughter? Yup it’s one of those. There are so many funny moments that we have had. Especially with my Christmas obsession…Arles makes fun of me. At one point I was setting up the tree and listening to Christmas music when Arles starts to sing the wrong lyrics and off tune might I add. It was something about farts..anway so I turned to him and said “Don’t ruin this for me!” After which I closed my eyes and rocked to the beat of the music…he found it quite hilarious. Other nights we talk in our sleep. Apparently Arles was buying a sweater that was too small. I told him off while he was awake and I was sleeping. Oops :P. I could go on and on but I’m sure no one else finds them funny. Last year was filled with excitment and I know this year will be just as exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment