This weekend was great :) Not only was it Easter but it was General Conference as well, what a great way to remember what Christ has done for us. I wish I could write down everything that I learned but it would probably take to long and I may not do the speakers justice :P
One thing I will say though is that the people who spoke all talked about families and what we need to do to raise the younger generation in this world. Those who are parents have a greater responsibility now then ever before and honestly this scares me a little bit...I don't know if when the time comes I can do everything I need to in order to bring my children up in the way that I should, but I don't have to worry about that for a long time so I have some time to figure it out :P
This weekend I also read The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks, to anyone who has not read it I would highly recomend it. It's not like other Nicholas Sparks novels so you don't have to worry about unwanted scenes...it has a great message and it may even make you cry.
Anyways enough of my ramblings, I need to get ready for institute...
No comments:
Post a Comment