2.14.2011

Gratitude List

Today I'm grateful for:
*The gospel-because without it I would be lost.
*The Holy Ghost-it comforts, whispers, and prompts me to be the best I can be. It also moves other people to do things for you, the person may not know why but through being in tune you might just make someone's day.
*Preisthood blessings-no matter who gives the blessing it all comes from the same place, the Lord knows what I need to hear and through his mouthpiece he tells me all I need to know.
*The Atonement-without it we could not hope to return to Heaven again.
*My parents-they are so understanding of me and I know that I can go to them with anything and they will be there to listen and make me feel better. I love and respect them so much.
*My roommates-they are two of my best friends and are always here for me, they are great and I'm grateful that we live together.
*Laughter-it makes you feel happier and instantly lifts your spirits :)
*Alone time-it gives you a chance to reflect.
*Music-again it lifts your spirits and helps to make you feel better and more in tune.
*My Savior-he died for me and for that I can never repay him, but because he suffered for me he understands when no one else can.
*Prayer-a way to talk and comunicate with my Father in Heaven.
*Scriptures-the way through which Heavenly Father can talk to me.
*Unconditional love-there's not much to say other then I'm grateful for it.
*Life-it's a learning experience but though experiences I can get stronger and grow every day.
*Weekends-a chance to rejuvinate yourself for the week ahead.
*Sleep-who doesn't love sleep?
*Books-reading is lovely, I love books.
*Forgiveness-no explanation necessary.

1 comment:

  1. julie! I love your gratitude list.. and mainly because I am glad to be called one of your close friends. your amazing and such a strong little woman. love you.

    ReplyDelete