So I came home yesterday and Kim had 'the look' in her eyes...the look like she was going to suggest we do something with our house, something that would be really hard to say no to. Well as you can see I said yes. But it was so worth it! Kalina, Kim, and I had the best time putting some nice touches to our already pretty cute home. Pictures don't really do it justice but here's a photo tour:
| Our shelf, not new but notice we have a couple of frames filled as well as some books put on the shelf. |
| A tree to make that area look cuter (and cover up the plugs hooking into the back of our TV) |
| This is my favorite room now, who would've thought of putting a picture in the bathroom? But seriously it's so cool. |
| Kim added these in the window in the bathroom, so we have a beachy type thing going on. |
| Bobbi gave us this picture and it matched our travel theme perfect! (notice the clock that says London?) As well the lettering on the side is a nice touch :) |
| Just a cute picture, Kalina pretty much finds the sweetest photos :) |
| A palm tree in the kitchen |
| Kim put this one together, it's pretty fantastic in person. |
There you have it, we always seem to be adding more but our house is looking more and more like a home. I love it and I love us :)
eeeeeekkk! haha. okay so I LOVE this post, with all my heart. great photo tour julie. if I didn't live here already I sure as heck would want to after checking out this post. ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love it all! I love making places more homey. How much fun that you get to live with such great friends!
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! It's so nice that you and your roommates all treat your current dwelling as your home. It's such a blessing to have a home when you're not home.
ReplyDelete