I am alive! After staying up until five and getting up and six forty five the morning after my last post I had no idea how I was going to function, like really who can function on just under two hours of sleep? Apparently I can, I didn't take a nap all day without the use of energy drinks or coke/pepsi. The next night I'm sad to report I went to bed late as well, but that was my own doing :P.
This week however has been filled with family, sleep, reading, texting, and overall a lazy time. I love it. But with the middle of the week coming quickly I need to get started on homework...lame. But for tonight I'm going to sit back, eat my mini wheats, and watch High School Musical :)
I also found this quote and liked it "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense"
There isn't much I can add to it, just that each day is a new day and we should treat it as such. Dwelling on yesterday doesn't do much for today, we must always move forward and not be bothered with yesterday or you might end up with empty tomorrows.
No comments:
Post a Comment