With that in mind I decided to go back and take the last course for my level two and I got accepted! As of May 7th I am registered at the college and at the end of the summer I will be finished. I'm excited to finally be done and accomplish one of my goals.
I also applied to be an EFY counsellor, I don't know yet if I can get the time off and I am doubting it at this point but at least I applied :). I loved being a participant for five years and have always thought it would be fun to be a counsellor. Plus this will probably be Chris' last year. So I have to go #obviously.
Another thing I'm excited for is going with Megan and the boys on a trip :). I'm so happy that even though I don't have my own child to take on trips, Megan lets me borrow her kiddos. It'll be a good time. And I'm excited to spend some time with her. Megan has helped me in ways she'll never know and I'll never be able to fully thank her for it. I love her. And how she's supported me through the past couple years.
I love that I'm finally moving forward, looking back and seeing the progress I've made has been remarkable. I'm exactly where I should be and I'm happy at how much healing has taken place. I am such a different person then I was. It's great.
Life is wonderful, and I'm happy with where it's taking me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment