Only two weeks left of classes! I am so happy you have no idea, I'll be happy to be finished and happy to go and hang out with my KIDS (yes I did call them kids and not children, I'm feeling rebelous tonight) at the daycare. I miss them so much, not that my practicum children are not good because I love them too, it's just different. My kids will always be my kids no matter how old they get.
Sidenote: Preschoolers are the best, they can talk and talk and talk forever, and the thing is, most of the time their conversation skills are lacking so when I try to add my input it throws them off, so I have learned to listen while they talk to their hearts content :).
So winter finally decided to make an appearence and cause issues for us, first my doors were frozen shut, then my car would get frosted on the inside and on the outside so I would have to go out there like twenty mintutes early just to get to school on time. Then winter decided to back off a little and cause slush...not fun to drive in at all :P. This week was the first adventure of getting stuck this winter season, somehow I drove into a snow drift (smart...) then I couldn't get out and I had people come and push me out, needless to say I'm not parking there for the time being. At least I have a car though, poor Kim has been having even more issues then me, her car just dies randomly and won't start for a while, it's bad.
So after being busy all week I finally went to Harry Potter tonight, and I loved it :) They stuck pretty close to the book so I was happy. I was not happy however that Dobby had to die, I knew it was coming but it was deffinately a sad scene. Watching the movie made me miss reading, over Christmas break I'll have to relax and read real books and not the textbooks that I have learned to love so much.
I have another thing to add to my stuff to do this week, clean my room!!! I feel so disorganized and with my room being a mess my brain is a mess too :P Luckily the rest of the basement is nice and clean :) and with our candles burning most of the time while we're at home makes it feel home-like.
Guess what? Kalina, Kim and I baked every night this week! It's so nice to prepare and eat a nice dinner together every night, it winds down the day and makes me a tad bit more motivated to finish my homework :P.
Anyways that was a really random post, sorry!! It probably has something to do with it being almost two in the morning...which means I need to go to bed or do more homework, but I'm thinking bed time sounds pretty good right now :P.
i havent seen hp yet! but i also have a desire to read the books again.
ReplyDelete