So I only have one month left of classes this semester and I have to say…I’m still alive! After multiple late nights, numerous assignments and stressing about tests I’m surviving. No one told me how hard it is to become a preschool teacher. I have people ask “You have to go to school to be a preschool teacher?” my response, YES. Honestly people is it that hard to believe? I guess it is or else I wouldn`t get that question all time. But guess what? I have maintained a B average in all my classes! considering how well I did in high school I never expected those grades, let alone in psychology :)
There are some days where I seriously question why I am here but then I realize that this is what I love to do, and after school is over I can do this all day every day. I am so grateful that I listened to the Holy Ghost or else I probably would still be confused as I was not to long ago. Only three and a quarter semesters left!
In other news we set our Christmas tree up! I love the feeling of Christmas and luckily my roomates feel the same way. We also have a slight obsession with candles...we have twelve and most of the time we burn them all at the same time, I swear we're a fire hazard :P But hey if you smelled how the scents combine to create a overall Christmas scent you would love it too :P. When the internet works then I will post pictures of our basment suite.
Anyways I better get back to my homework...but hey I can enjoy the aroma coming from outside my door :D
No comments:
Post a Comment