11.18.2010

Just Three Weeks

I have three weeks left of classes (insert a grin here) but that means I have some major assignments due, and funny thing I"m blogging instead...anyways here's my list (all due in the next two weeks so that we can review for tests the last week of the semester :S):

- Two observations and reflections on Wednesday, Thursday, Fridays for the remainder of the semester
-Three 100 question Interpersonal Communication tests (online)
-One active listening video, evalution of how you well you listened, and an evaluation of two other peers active listening skills
-A "Who I Am" powerpoint (minimum 20 minutes long)
-Literacy backpack
-5 page research paper that is used for psychology and english
-10 page philosophy paper
-A child checklist and evaluation of the child
-Play area evaluation and two page paper
-A seven page paper about what I have learned about myself through taking interpersonal communications (which really was nothing but I've gotten good at rambing on paper in that class, luckily my ramblings must make some sense because she gives me good grades :P)
-Study, study, study, study, study, oh ya and STUDY

I think this means no Harry Potter 7 for me until after my psychology final :( well maybe, I may go insane before these next three weeks are up.Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. No Harry Potter?!?!?! Stupid school. Good luck finishing up, though! That's a huge load, but it will feel so good to be on break. You rock!!

    ReplyDelete