11.22.2010

Shoes and Cookies

This weekend was long and as you saw I had tons to do but I did take a couple of breaks to save my sanity. On Friday night I went to the mall (it`s open late now that Chirstmas is right around the corner) and met up with Lindsey. We went to only a couple of stores and I found the red shoes that I have wanted forever!! So naturally I bought them...and took a picture of them in front of the tree :) After we finished shopping we headed back to my house and talked with Kim for a good while.


 After working all morning on Saturday Kim came into my room and said "We should bake!" So we did, we made a WHOLE meal from scratch and guess what? It was fantastic! We made cookies and pizza, and now that we know we can make great meals we're going to do it more often :)



Anways I need to get back to my homework *sigh* just 14 school days left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment