1.12.2013

Four Months

This was Ayla's last month with me. This is by far the most difficult post I've ever written. Ayla was everything to me. Everything. I will miss her terribly but I am grateful that I had one last month to be with her. I will be with her again. I refuse to put bad pictures up because although it is part of her life, I want her to be remembered as the happy baby she was. It was such a wonderful month :) I love the Christmas season and all the feelings associated with it. I was so grateful to spend this wonderful season with my beautiful daughter.

~She mastered spitting skills finally, and she did it all the time.
~Ayla started to enjoy bath time, she'd lift her legs up then slam them down splashing me in the face. She thought it was pretty funny.
~She laughed in her sleep. It was by far the funniest thing I've ever heard.
~We attended mommy and me every Wednesday, she liked to flirt with the boys.
~Ayla would only nap in my arms. With what's happening now I appreciate it a whole lot more.
~She almost rolled over
~Ayla figured out how to pull the butterfly off her play gym, she would do it constantly.
~One day she tried to pull off another toy that didn't come off. She got quite upset.
~We had our first and last Christmas together.
~She gave the hugest smiles on Christmas, I think she knew what the day was about.
~She finally slept in her crib all night.
~I learned that there is nothing like a mothers love.














6 comments:

  1. Julie my heart breaks to think of how you must be feeling. You are a so strong I am amazed at your ability to see the silver linings. Being a mother is the greatest thing in all the world. Thank goodness for the knowledge of the gospel. That you will get to be with your sweet Ayla again and experience all the joys of watching her grow. God loves you and will carry you through this, you are indeed a choice daughter of God. I love you and my door is always open to you for comfort or whatever you need.
    Amy-Lee Burke(Wallace)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie you are so strong. This post is so precious. You're baby girl definitely had so much love showering over her at all times. Love you Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried commenting on this two days ago, but my phone was having none of it.

    I'm so glad that you've recorded these milestones and memories, because I can imagine that they're even more precious and wonderful now than they were in the moment. I am overwhelmed by your love and strength, and I love little Ayla so much. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart breaks for everything you are going through. I always thought and still do think, that no one deserves to be happy more than you do. You have the sweetest soul I have ever known and kindness abounding. You deserve none of the pain you have gone through in the last few months. I am glad you got to have some time with her, and learn a mother's love. I pray you get to experience it again someday.
    I love you sweet Julie <3
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot find the words to express the grief I feel except to say that I am terribly, terribly sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh honey. My heart is broken for you but your pist is so loving and strong. I wish you strength and care and I wish like anything that mere words would help. You've been in my prayers, and you will continue to be.

    ReplyDelete