It's been a week since my last post. Nothing has really changed, I am still somewhat numb and miss Ayla like crazy. Every day I wish I could see her grow. It's been two weeks and when I think about all the things she would have been getting into now it makes me sad. But I know she's here and someday there will be others. Probably not as cute but I hope they come close :P.
I have a couple things to look forward to. I booked tickets to visit family in Denver! I haven't seen them in years. There's been two marriages and a baby since I last saw them :) I'm so excited! I love them :)
My parents also booked us a trip in three weeks! I may act like a little girl when I think about this trip. I'll leave this one a surprise until I can't bare it anymore. But let me tell you I'm so excited to go. And I'll probably still buy a souvenir for Ayla. Just so I feel like she came with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment