1.19.2013

Funeral

Today Ayla finally got put to rest. As sad as that was I'm so happy that her body is where I can visit often. I miss my precious Ayla but she'll visit me often :) and I know she's free from pain and sorrow.

The ceremony was beautiful. The words were touching. And I was amazed at how many people showed their support. She touched so many lives in her short existence. Even a few cousins who couldn't make it attended the temple. I really have the best family and friends. They are the ones getting me through this.

Thank you to all those who have, and continue to pray for me. I will get through this <3.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of you and your family all day. Our temple is closed at present, so I wasn't able to attend during the time of Ayla's funeral, but I wish I would have been able to. I wish we could have been there, but I'm happy that you were surrounded by so much love and support.

    ReplyDelete