Every year the hospital holds what they call "A Celebration of Life, Honnoring the Children". It was so weird to be back there, it seems like the time I spent there was a totally different life. One that doesn't even seem like it was real. I walked those halls every day, ate in that cafeteria every meal time, I lived there. Walking in there brought back so many memories.
But even so I realized that in spite of everything that I've been through I am actually doing okay. I do have my days but the happiness is more evident then the sad. I love Ayla. She will always be a part of who I am. She continues to teach me so much and I'm grateful that unlike some of the people in that room today, I know where she is.
I hope that those people find peace someday :)
On a side note Chris was in Annie this past week as Mr. Bundles the laundry man, and Drake the butler. His personality always comes out on stage and he is hilarious. He did an awesome job! If I had a good picture I'd put one up but mine came out fuzzy. I am proud of him :)

No comments:
Post a Comment