1.18.2011

All Over the Place

Ok it's one of those days where I have no desire to do homework, like in the past hour I have only done two out of my four reflections...I don't even know what's distracting me. Actually I do, the internet obviously since I'm blogging :P. I even was texting a friend and I was told that he was no longer going to text me because I should be doing my homework. Well even after the texting stopped I am still distracted. Even this post is lame and all over the place :P Anyways I went to institute and that was fun, I feel so much better after attending. There's nothing like an uplifting end to your day :)

Oh funny story. Yesterday our house was freezing, I was shivering so bad in my room so I decided to come and sit on the couch,. Well I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around my head and the rest of my body then curled up in a ball. Well. Kim decided to come out of her room just at that moment, and do you want to know what she said to me? "Julie you look like ET!" then Kalina comes out and starts laughing and all the while I am shivering. So Kim invited Kalina and I into her very toasty room where I curled up on the floor for a bit. It doesn't sound as funny on the internet but believe me if we had captured that moment you would be laughing too.

Anyways I really need to get off the internet...thanks for bearing with me through this random post!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA. JULIE. Okay so I laughed all over again about the ET part. I love you. Oh and ps I am super glad you had a good time at institute and I am glad you came with me. :)

    ReplyDelete