Again I'll say I love music. My favorite playlist right now? The Pride and Prejudice soundtrack (if you haven't seen the movie, you should!). I listened to all the songs last night and am doing it again tonight. It's perfect studying music, it's just so relaxing so having it in the background makes it easier to focus.
***
In other news I am just about finished my homework, and it's only eleven! I know I find it pretty amazing as well. It might have to do with the fact that my psychology instructor changed the deadline of my assignment from tomorrow to Monday so I have all weekend to do it :). Also my activity in practicum went well, the child who came to let me read a book to her was engaged, did everything that I had written in my objectives, and she asked me to read it to her from end to begining (in my head I was cheering because that means that I could show off my open-ended-ness). I love days like this :)
No comments:
Post a Comment