It seems that I always blog when I have the most to do. Here I have five tests test this week and I'm blogging...oh well everyone needs a study break I suppose. Well anyway this week I have been thinking alot about high school drama and facebook. When I was in high school I didn't participate in such things because I found it lame so I mostly kept to myself, never really taking sides. Well there has been some internet bullying going on with the children who are currently in high school right now. The thing about facebook is you say what you normally wouldn't say in person so usually the comments are pretty nasty because you don't have to actually say it, just type it. To be quite honest I feel like slugging the kids in the face, but alas I'm an adult and cannot participate in such behaviours. Lame. I'm not even sure what I can do, I just feel so helpless.
On a slightly happier note (well the story is funny...) our TV is now out of commission. Last night after FHE some of us decided to watch Aladdin so Kalina and I offered our place. Wellll Jill brought over a vhs player and after finally getting it plugged in we watched it. After the movie was done one of the people went to unplug the VCR and the TV decided to topple over. Onto our plant. I always thought when TV's broke that there was sparks and the TV burting into flame...but I guess not. Anyways so we plugged the TV back in and it doesn't turn on. Sad. So now we're TV-less until we find a cheap one :P At least it was funny. And for the reccord the guy who knocked it over was going to buy us a brand new TV but we told him no (multiple times actually, he wasn't taking no for an answer) because we got this TV for free and we can get a cheap one fairly easy. Anyways I hope you enjoyed story time.
Oh and another thing, we found someone who is not engaged to move in for the summer. I probably have mentioned this already but we've had some difficulties with finding someone to move in. First about two months ago we had found someone. Then she got engaged and decided to not move in. So after some scrambling we found someone else. Guess what? She's now engaged and moving in with her soon-to-be inlaws. SoOo with Kalina moving out this weekend * :'( *we were pretty stressed. Luckily our visiting teacher Jill said on Sunday if the one who just got engaged didn't work out she would be glad to move in. Well now she's moving in next weekend. Honestly people can't you hold off on the engagments? Just kidding. But not really :P. Oh well we now have someone who is not in a commited relationship and will be staying all summer :)
Anways that's all for now. Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment