4.30.2011

Children :)

So I've gone back to work :) I love it so much, I never realized how much I loved these children until I waqs back with them. Honestly, they are the best. I love the feeling of walking in and knowing for a fact that I am loved and missed. The first day I came in and immediently one child came up with a big smile and gave me the biggest hug then asked if I could read a story to her. I cannot explain how good it feels to know that even when I show up with no make-up, and hair pulled back into a pony tail the children still think I'm beautiful :P actually that happened yesterday and the same child that was so excited to see me a couple days ago looked at me, stroked my hair, then said "I like your hair" it's those moments that make this job worth it.

I also have a funny story. So today I turned off my alarm at eight and thought "I'll just lay here for five more minutes"...well five turned into forty. I had work at nine and of course I live twenty minutes away so when I wake up five minutes after I'm suppose to leave it's never good. Well anyway I threw on some clothes, put on some eyeliner, brushed my teeth and ran out the door, it is now 8:45. I sped all the way to work, what usually takes twenty minutes took me ten. Luckily I was only a few mintues late and no one asked why :P Anyway I'm thinking I need to get more sleep so this doesn't happen again. At least the children are always happy to see me :P

Anyways life is good. And school being out for summer is always a plus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment