4.22.2011

Yes Seriously...

So I've been meaning to do a post on this for a while now. One Sunday I came home to our fridge smelling unusally nasty. So being the smart person I am, I decided to clean out a couple bowls that had been on the shelf for a while....well lets just say fruit + yogurt + three weeks = nastiness. Here is what the bowl looked like AFTER washing it three or four times:



Yes those are permanent mold stains. They did eventaully wash off, but seriously??? This wasn't the only bowl either, there was a salad in the fridge too :S. My mom found it quite funny when half an hour after I leave their house I phone asking how to get rid of mold stains :P Anyways it was an experience and I now will make sure our fridge has been cleaned before I leave on weekends.

PS: Easter is this Sunday :) I can't wait to spend time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment