SoOo I was doing homework with Kim tonight (this morning??) and thought I was doing good, I was awake and buzzing though my homework fairly easily and then my brain stopped working so I took a break, ate some food, got ready for bed then went back to it. Then I did more, all the while chatting with Kim about random stuff (what else do you talk about at two in the morning? :P). Then Kim busted out with this quote; she looks at her pillow then says "this could be a sleeping bag for babies!" just out of the blue. It was pretty hilarious :P Funny enough it could fit a baby, perhaps I should bring it up with my instructors and see what they think. I think they would LOVE the idea.
Anyways after a few jokes like that we went back to it, she finished one play area and ten activites!! How that is even possible I don't even know but somehow she did it, but the downside (well upside for her I suppose) is that she is now in bed and I'm not. I did get two play area evaluations done and one activity but I needed another break so I decided to blog. So here I am. At 4:30am. Blogging away. This probably doesn't even make sense. But at this point I don't even care. It's probably entertaining to read though. But I'm guessing my mom is sitting at the computer shaking her head and laughing at me. I promise that in a week I'll get some sleep mom :). But for now I need to get back to it... but I would like to thank you readers for reading my incoherent thoughts. I hope you had a good laugh. Good night/morning.
Just one more week
No comments:
Post a Comment