4.15.2011

Finished!

I Julie Marie am finished my first year of college. How does it feel? It actually hasn't even hit me yet, but i'm sure in a week I'll be so happy to be finished :). I finished up my last two tests today and I think they went well, I totally knew the short answer question! I was so proud of myself for memorizing the parts of a hammer and saw, somehow I knew she would ask that and I was right :) Anyways tonight the girls and I are having a party :) after going to a fireside with Richard G Scott of course. It's going to be great :)

PS:Yes I'm aware I used ':)' tons but I am really just that happy :P

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Julie! Being finished is such an amazing feeling. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Let me tell you though, I LAURA BETH AM DONE UNIVERSITY FOREVER. boom shaka laka laka

    ReplyDelete