Lately I've been a little down, and quite honestly I know that the person who was feeling that way was not me. I'm happy with my life and where I am so feeling that way was strange, but earlier this week I came up with a plan to change that. Today was the first day of my plan and it went wonderfully. I have not felt this at peace and happy in a long time and I cannot to wait to continue this. There were so many blessings that came today from doing one simple thing. I'll tell you more about details in a while but for now I just want to keep the specifics to myself. Just know that I am finding happiness and feel at peace with where I am. My goals will become reality soon but like I was told not to long ago "be patient" they will come but just in the Lord's time and not my own, this is hard to except but it will be worth it in the end. I also came to the realization that it's not where you are now, but where you are heading that is important. Today was wonderful and much needed. I wish I could express in words how I feel but I can't, I'm just plain happy and know that the Lord is proud of me for who I am becoming; I may not be able to do some things but I know that if I keep myself worthy and continue to head down this path there are so many things in store that I can't even imagine. I love this feeling. So much.
PS: I purchased a church book today. I have a feeling that I'm going to really like it :)
Oh julie I am so glad your feeling happier lately. Ya know it just might be the little added vitamin D as well as whatever else your adding into your recipe. Love you tons and keep it up. :)
ReplyDelete