5.08.2011

Mothers Day

My grad in 2009
I love my mom. I say this all the time but she's seriously the strongest person I know. She can balance her calling, family and work and hardly sweats the small stuff. I love her and how she's such an example to me. I'm glad that I still live close enough to be able to visit her and the family every week :) We cry together and often Sunday afternoons turn into deep conversation time :P.I can talk to her about anything and I don't feel judged.

I have learned so much from her over the years. She has made me into the person I am today and for that I am grateful. From a early age I knew that she loved the gospel and put as much effort into her callings as possible. Even now I have seen her grow so much in the past year and a half. I hope that someday I can be like her. She's the best. So this mothers day I want to tell her how much I look up to her and how much I truly love her :).

2 comments:

  1. Your mom is pretty wonderful! I love having a close relationship with my mom—it really is the best.

    And I love your new blog layout! It's been a while since I've been to your actual blog, because my job used to block blogs and I could only read them on Google Reader (and then when I got home I didn't want to spend time on the computer anymore). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post, about a beautiful relationship! Love you ms julie! :)

    ReplyDelete