5.13.2011

Lovin' It

So it's been lovely weather here in Southren Alberta :) and so Kim and I felt the need to clean up the yard. Well thirteen bags later we only finished the front yard and the alley...it's going to take longer then we thought. But hey at least we got something done. Another plus of having nice weather is that we can play outside with the children more, they love it out there and I'm sure if we let them they would be out there all day. Hopefully someday soon I'll be able to start on a tan :P

Last weekend Jill had her cousin's children stay over at our houseand it was so much fun! It's nice to hang out with children without the pressures of ECE philosophy. I can use all the praise I want and no one is there telling me to use encouragement instead :P. They also pretty much loved me. It was great. They also inspired me to clean my room. You know things are bad when a child asks you why your room is so messy...ooops.

So now that it's summer I'm finally getting out more :) Kim, Jill, and I have been going out almost every night this week. We went to a park near our house on Monday and Tuesday then Wednesday we went to a bonfire, it feels so good to not be stuck in our house all the time! Kim and I may be known as the quiet girls (I know right, us quiet??? neverrr) but people are starting to reconize us and slowly I'm talking more :P Yes I know I should be the outgoing girl but that's who I am and quite honestly I'm okay with that. Anyways lets hope this weather continues, because I looove it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment