About a month ago Kim and I were youtubing and ended up looking up old bands and artists we liked as teenagers. Stuff like Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Brittany Spears, and Hilary Duff. It was interesting to listen to these songs in a new light. I never really listened to music, and deffinately not rock (I recently listened to Guns and Roses...they're actually not bad) when I was younger but I can always appreciate good music. Today I found Jessie McCartney...haha so funny, I remember listening to one of his songs on Family Channel. Here's the video so everyone can appreicate a flash to the past :P
I am so looking forward to unwinding this weekend, licencing came and we have so much to fix :( on top of licencing yesterday we had the Heath Inspector today and Accreditation this past Monday...lets just say I'm getting sick for a reason. It's not that my centre is bad but we focus more on the children then the paper work and so we get nailed for little things. Apparently I put a child in a dirty high chair, but what the report didn't say was that I had taken the child out to change a diper then put him/her back in. Silly? I think so. Anyways time to continue cleaning the house.
PS: I'm cutting my hair tomorrow...like at least two or three inches. Let's hope I don't regret this.
No comments:
Post a Comment