6.28.2011

This Thing Called Life.

"A curve ball can be hard to hit in baseball, but when you do...it can be a home run"

Again, I got to comfortable. I've really got to stop doing that...anyways it just seems my life has been so crazy lately. Quite honestly I don't know where this is all coming from. Each week just keeps getting better and better and it seemed that some things finally clicked these past few days. Let's just hope it stays that way, but really who am I kidding, life never slows down. But honestly I am begining to understand why I had to go through so much the past couple years with work and school among other things. It just all came together in a way. It's interesting how life works sometimes.

But the quote above is fantastic, and so very true. It all depends on your stance and how you go about hitting the ball, you can just throw in you're bat and say "I'm done" and give up. Or you can line yourself up and prepare for it so when it does come you can hit that home run and make it back to our true home (if you couldn't tell I love interperting quotes). Isn't that what this life is all about? Trying our best to hit those curve balls and in the end it makes you a better player, not only in terms of baseball but a better player in life. Every new curve and angle makes you into a better person, a stronger person. If we were thrown easy ones we wouldn't learn that sometimes you have to get a few misses in order to get that almost perfect hit. I need to work on this, everyone has their mess ups and no one is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment