6.06.2011

Curve Balls

I truly believe that situations and people come into your life for a reason. You don't always know why but in the end it makes sense. I was at the point a few days ago where I was getting complacent and apparently a little to comfortable with things, I say apparently because this weekend has thrown some curve balls at me, I mean this time one of them was actually ok and pretty welcomed :P. It all seemed to come at once but I'm finding that I feel very calm about it all. I must be ready for these new things or else I wouldn't have them in my life, Heavenly Father knows me and where I am on the path. Everything is put in my life for a specific purpose and my job is to roll with it until I figure it out and move on to the next thing. Life is ever changing and the person you were yesterday is not the same person as today. You just have to get up in the morning and say "Heavenly Father, please bless that nothing will come my way today that you and I can't handle together" I admit that some days are better then others but I know that I'm never in it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment