2.18.2009

Young Women's Camp

So I got back from young womens camp yesterday and actually had an amazing time!!! I love being in the mountains and I surprisingly wasn't all that cold, the weather was beautiful and our camp site had this view, I love looking at nature <3

Also our leaders were great they took good care of us and never complained however we did...wel at least I did because I do not like camping outside especially in winter but like I said I enjoyed myself. I felt bad though because at camp we have this thing we do to all the new Beehives and well we made one cry...ooops haha but it's all good she broke into laughter after she got over the shock :P

7 comments:

  1. My last two years at camp were surprisingly good too! I think that it makes such a difference to be one of the leaders, and to have nice weather. Camping in the rain is the worst, but nice weather makes sleeping in a tent at least tolerable. ;) I'm impressed that your stake has Girls Camp at this time of year, though. Our stake's are always in the summer. I'm glad you had a good time, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls' Camp in the middle of winter?? Only in Canada. How long do you go--do you have a vacation from school or something? How cold was it, anyway? Details, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went for a day instead of the original 2 days because of the cold weather :P but it only got to -10 at night so it wasn't to bad, but then again a had 2 foamies, a blanket, then my sleeping bag and another blanket on top.

    Yes we have this whole week off of school for teachers convention, it's rather enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Girls Camp! But I can't imagine camping in the winter, especially in Canada (ONLY -10???). Yeah, our stake always had Girls' Camp during the summer--the weather was usually pretty nice. I'm glad you had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at you! your blog is too cute, girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were pretty easy to take care of! I am glad that you had a good time. I did too, but that bath sure felt good when I got home!! Does your hair still smell like smoke? Mine did after 7 washes!!
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mine totally did too!!!! even up until a week ago I could still smell traces of it, and agreed with the bath...that was delightful :D

    ReplyDelete