Sometimes the best things in life are not the once in a life time occurrences; rather the everyday simplicities.
5.06.2010
Conversation of the Day
At daycare today we made flower pots and flowers to go in them for mothers day, the flowers were even made from the childrens handprints so it made them extra special. Well when one child went to take it home he threw a little bit of a tantrum because he wanted me to have it. I explained that it was a mothers day present so he needed to give it to his mom. Instead of a "ok I'll give it to her" I got "I want you to be my mommy". So I guess I have a child now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's too cute! You do such a great job with the kids there. I feel so glad when I see you working there if I leave Brody for the day.
ReplyDelete