I sit here awaiting my daughters death. I am numb. I am sad. I am sometimes angry. I am exhausted. I don't know what to feel anymore. But I can't but help be so happy for the past four months. I know every little roll on my little Ayla's body. I love her more then anyone can. I love that I, out of everyone in this world has had the opportunity to give birth to Ayla Carol Jacqueline Tippie. She is mine. Always will be.

I have never met Ayla, but I can tell that she is a precious spirit. You are an amazing mother and I am amazed at how much love you have for Ayla and everyone around you, especially at this difficult time. I know that Heavenly Father is watching out for you and your family. I just wanted to let you know that I am constantly thinking of you and Ayla and praying for you every night. I truly appreciate who you are and the wonderful example of a mother that you are to your sweet baby girl. I will keep praying.
ReplyDelete