I know this post is a little late but as promised here it is. Disneyland was fantastic! It made me feel like a child all over again :) I'm pretty sure that its more fun for the adults then it is for the children. This time around all of us could go on the same rides so there were no meltdowns. Well at least none to do with the rides. I had one just because Ayla wasn't there to enjoy it with us. But I bought her an outfit anyway :)
I had so many favourite parts! I love roller coasters so naturally I loved the thrill of all the rides. The only one I couldn't bring myself to attempt was the Hollywood Tower of Terror, I'm not a fan of dropping from any heights straight down...maybe next time.
A ride that I was surprised that I even liked was the Cars Speed Racers. It took us all some convincing but it was so fun :). I also loved the Toy Story Arcade ride. I lost miserably but it was so fun regardless.
The World of Color show was great! I find it so cool how they can project scenes from movies into the water. You'd think I was a child again reliving scenes from my favourite movies. I wish I could upload videos without it taking hours so I could show you. But oh well.
All in all we had a lot of fun and even if Ayla wasn't there I definitely bought a cute Minnie outfit for her so I would feel like she was included. I had to :P
Though I never went to Disney Land as a kid, I'm pretty sure that I had more fun as an adult than I would have as kid. And the Tower of Terror was my favorite ride! I could go on that one over and over and over.
ReplyDelete